MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

74th : real final - JDT.

hi.

it's been three weeks i'm paying back the government with my energy, knowledge and ability. :D

got posted. Johor. Pasir Gudang. Masai.

currently teaching; English - Year 2. Maths - Year 1. Science - Year 1. Music - Year 3.

of all the subjects, the most critical subject for me is music. why? coz i never learnt music.

for Maths and Science, at least i just blind in term of the pedagogy to teach the subjects. while for music, i really know nothing. yeah. people suggested me to use songs which we listen on radio, on tv, on youtube, the thing is, as a trained-novice-teacher, i know that i must be adhere to the curriculum provided by the government. only after that, i can adapt and adopt my teaching resources. T_T that's it.

i would like to express my gratitude by acknowledging some important individuals who have helped me through posting journey.

the commissioner of oath, Puan Aishah bt Abdullah, Magistrate of KB.

the doctor who has verified my health, Dr. Wan Nur Aimi Wan Mohd Zamri, Medical Officer in KB.

the mister of e-vetting who verified my cert, Mr. Mohd Ridzuan bin Sith.

my father.

my mother.

my classmates. Pioneer of TESLians of IPG KTB.

published on 16th June 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment