MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

33rd : mid.

the wind is slapping my right cheek. it's cool. nighty-wind? heh.

it's been quite a time i haven't opened that window. oh. subhanallah.

be calm. to keep our head up in every situation we're dealing with is very important.


i have had enough bitter experience of not controlling my anger, my madness, my clumsiness. oh. who tells me it's enough? he. ok. i can't say that's enough, but i think, i'll do my best to maintain calm.

patience is really virtue. patience is mentioned in The Holy Love Letter - Al-Qur'an.
 the beauty of patience. the reward for being patient. oh. how heavenly promised with paradise~

though there's something i feel unsettled, but, i feel the situation that had been on a pulled string is becoming looser now. *oh. my vocab. this is not good. 

easy, no? not that easy. still.

among all the efforts in solving the conflicts, the most important point is to make du'a and 100% keep holding on Allah; tawakkal. ask for HIM. ask from HIM. ask the best for us. ^_^

am hoping for a better tomorrow.

the race is now very 'sengit'.

let's not waste our chance and our opportunity left in this Ramadhan.

we never know if we have chance in the next year.

and, we never know if we are going to be in this Ramadhan till the end of it.

make du'a guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment