MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Thursday, January 23, 2014

65th: final week in the campus.

there's KAPEL 2.0 going on. in this campus. am attending one event tonite. insya Allah. =D

finishing one assignment. and gladly to write here, alhamdulillah, i've finished my part! ^_^

even though i'm done, i feel uncomfortable. not satisfied with my works. ~_~ that leceh me inside. i wish i can go to a library with relevant reference. i wish. i wish. and i keep wishing!

nervy to go to school next week.

and my A.R progress is very slow.
i need to read more.
i do want to read.
stress.

practicum.
mister, please don't put your expectations too high. i'm afraid that i will fall and hurt badly because of my failure to achieve your expectations. T_T i don't wanna be in that excruciating pain of dissapointment. no. :'[

the minor subject that i like the most; i'm afraid now. am scared to teach that subject. ~_~

final year.
seemed that i haven't prepared that much.
this fourth week, that fragile me returned. T_T

allahu yusahhil everyone! ^_^

let's go to school. hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment