MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Monday, July 21, 2014

67th : final Ramadhan here is gonna end.

another 9 days left for internship. i really can't wait for the end of internship. yet, i still need to improve my very best.

by the end of today, i want to let the sad me go off me.

i can't resist the frustration to visit me today. T^Tv

it's hard to please people, aite?

and yes. i need to make myself clear.

what i've done was not to please people. i have clear aims and objectives for that particular matter. please read my proposal! T^T

as well as my AR. the very rare thinking style of me. but, is it wrong?

maybe, it's just me who's being over-sensitive today.

maybe, i was over confident.

and at least, she spoke to me. not on her facebook status or any social apps status. *feeling determined*

kay.

ramadhan kareem, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment