MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

54th : end?



with a greeny-bear keychain. Milla, thanks.
taking the bear, "why trouble yourself?" and it was awkward...


grammar error; more chickenS!!


nothing much to be written.
urm.
yes, no surprises for me.
yes, no plenty of cute gifts for me.
yes, ain't expecting for those.

yet, it caused me to be tearful that so many things i didn't do with them.
just to see them smiling at me is sufficient.
no, i don't wanna be a teacher whom pupils afraid of.

ok. this is much. ha-ha.

later.

#gotta complete the practicuum portfolio. few little things left; pernyataan profesional semasa and selepas only. go teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment