MODULE?

am sorry that i don't share modules here.
TSL modules?
NO MODULES NOR MY ASSIGNMENTS NOR ACADEMIC PIECES in this blog. =D

but you can e-mail me, i will share the modules but assignments. :)
trustydd@gmail.com

Thursday, July 18, 2013

57th : lame.

i hope this entry won't be the reason my blog's hits increase.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=er3SmEYLZtE

watch the video.

hahaha.

hm.

i.. frankly writing, yeah, it doesn't really matter if i ain't guaranteed...

but, one thing, my CERT must be ACCREDITED and GUARANTEED for that i can apply anything after 5 years and half....

am doing best to get QUALIFIED CERT.

it's like, u're saying we can be anything after we graduate. okay fine. make sure it's FOR REAL.

lame.

thanks my lecturer in the academy i went before i enter the institute to remind me, ALLAH'S THE BEST PLANNER. GO TO HIM. ASK FOR HIM FOR ANYTHING. HE WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU.

BE SINCERE. IF I WANT TO BE A TEACHER, HE'S THERE TO SAY YES FOR MY REQUEST. ^_ ^_^

RAMADHAN KAREEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment